Write for CenTex Excavation
Are you an expert in excavation, earthwork, and digging? We would love to have your expertise featured on our blog!
We love featuring the perspectives of professionals throughout the excavation industry. Using various points of view allows our readers to have a thorough and broad understanding of the industry and all of the intricacies involved in plowing dirt, rock, and other materials.
To maintain a high-quality level, we require a few things before we publish any article.
- Approval of the topic. We want to ensure our viewership receives varying topics related to the industry. Before you put pen to paper, reach out to us to ensure the topic is something we would like to have on the blog.
- Minimum of 600 words. This ensures the topic you’re covering is thorough and complete. Please avoid the fluff as it’ll be declined.
- Images if necessary. If you do include images, though not required, please ensure they’re a minimum of 1600×1000 pixels. This is for consistency in our design efforts.
- No more than 2 external links. While we want to give credit where credit is due for amazing content, we don’t want to flood our readers with spam.
- Minimum of 1 internal link. This just ensures that you’re reading our blog and understand our writing style. Check out the site and link to another article, it helps broaden our readers’ knowledge base.
- 100% unique content. We don’t want to publish redundant content for our readers so please be sure all content is 100% unique and not published elsewhere. We do run it through a plagiarism checker.
- Right to review and edit. All content submitted to CenTex Excavation becomes property of CenTex Excavation upon receipt. We reserve the right to edit, modify, add, and remove content prior to publication.
That’s it. Fairly simple and straightforward. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.